As you may have seen from my blog page, I am taking part in the Australian Women Writers Challenge for 2013. Yes I am aware that it’s already the 10th December and there are only a few weeks until the end of the year and the end of the challenge, but as I have already read a few books this year that fit the category I thought I would just continue the theme.
The books that I have read are:
- What is Left Over, After by Natasha Lester
- Whisky Charlie Foxtrot by Annabel Smith
- Come Back to Me by Sara Foster
- Beneath the Shadows by Sara Foster
- Fractured by Dawn Barker
- The Shadow Year by Hannah Richell
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
Next on the list are:
- Elemental by Amanda Curtin (I have already started reading this)
- Floodline by Kathryn Heyman
- The Memory Trap by Andrea Goldsmith
- Gotland byFiona Capp
I’ve signed up to the Franklin level, which is to read 10 and review 6. I have 11 books in my list, which means I have a back up in case I don’t like one of the books I’ve chosen.
Or I can just be a show-up and over achieve. Which is the most likely outcome.